A raft of new social media management platforms have arrived on the scene that contain features rivaling popular tools like Buffer, HootSuite, and Sprout Social.
Here are five priced with small business budgets in mind.
1. Post Planner
Touting that it can increase engagement in just 10 minutes a day, Post Planner is a social media software solution designed strictly for use with Facebook.
While I don’t know why it would limit its technology to one social network — albeit the largest — Post Planner offers several features that make managing your Facebook account easier. These include:
- Trending content. Post Planner shows you trending content based on your business category, such a viral images, links, and other content sources.
- Post scheduling. You can set up a posting calendar to schedule content updates in advance. Automatically pull in content from RSS feeds to queue posts for sharing throughout the day.
- Fan targeting. You can target posts based on location and demographics.
- Post to lists. Merchants with multiple Facebook pages can organize them into lists and post to any or all at the same time.
- Real-time analytics. Post Planner provides real-time analytics, which can help you schedule posts so they will receive the most engagement.
Plans start at $29 per month and a free trial is available.
Billing itself as an alternative to HootSuite, Rignite combines social media management with monitoring, analytics, and social campaign creation into a single platform.
Rignite’s strategic focus ties social media engagement to your company’s marketing goals. For example, to drive website traffic and increase sales, you can offer a discount coupon or promo code, feature products, or promote a sale.
Post scheduling across multiple networks is an option. In addition, you can monitor mentions of your company name, products, or keywords and respond directly from the dashboard to any of the social networks where you maintain a presence.
Through its analytics dashboard, Rignite enables you to measure the impact of social activity on accomplishing your business goals.
Pricing starts at $19 per month.